Thursday 20 December 2012

Review of I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder

The main character in this book sometimes comes across a lot younger than a girl who is 15 years old, this could be due to the fact that this novel is written in verse.

Throughout this novel the main character had a lot of guilt to deal with, which made the main character unlikeable.

Also the way she acts around Jackson's ghost can be quite irritating.

However I personally found that the story might help a person move forward after losing someone.

2/5 stars

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you didn't like this book more. I found you on Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I hope you are having a great Monday and that you'll stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete